Couples Counseling: Pre marriage questions
Pre marriage questions. http://truepotentialcounseling.com/couples-counseling-8-pre-marriage-questions-you-must-ask/ In this video Andrea Cairella, LPCC in Long Beach, CA covers the importance of couples counseling, premarital counseling and covering pre marriage questions before you get married. Premarital counseling and couples counseling is a helpful step in answering pre marriage questions.
C’mon over to http://truepotentialcounseling.com/couples-counseling-8-pre-marriage-questions-you-must-ask/ where the main discussion happens after the episode.
Is communication in marriage important to you? In this video, you’ll learn about the 8 pre-marital counseling and pre marriage questions all couples should discuss with their partner before getting married.
1. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Imagine how you plan on dividing chores and responsibilities.
2. CHILDREN: Talk about your opinions on children and share important childhood experiences with your partner.
3. SEX: Determine sexual goals. Discuss how to deal with potential sex issues and how to keep things passionate and interesting.
4. SPIRITUALITY: Ask each other if you are spiritual or religious and share which practices are important to you.
5. FINANCES: Be forthcoming about who will be responsible for paying the bills or how you will share expenses.
6. CAREER: Address your own life goals and individual plans. Make sure this is a plan that your partner will support and that both of you are free to pursue individual interests and dreams.
7. LOCATION: Address where you would like to live.
8. LEISURE ACTIVITIES: Determine your interests and values that are important to you and share them with your partner.
What pre marriage questions are most important to you? Do you see the benefit of premarital counseling or couples counseling before getting married? Tell me over on the blog.
If you enjoyed this video, subscribe to our channel and sign up for your free weekly relationship and life advice at http://www.TruePotentialCounseling.com
And if you’re interested in more videos on relationship advice for couples, check out our YouTube playlist on that exact topic here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l30V0Fpj8w0&list=PLgoDbXJ8GI0sE1jaBD5Z0kJTKljBZ4Aub
Thanks for watching!
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/peakpotentialtherapy
Pre-marital counseling on my website: http://truepotentialcounseling.com/couples-counseling-8-pre-marriage-questions-you-must-ask/
Premarital counseling on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38jn1bBPCBk